Day 1 of the 10 day Tumblr Challenge:
Ten different things I wanna say to ten different people go as followed:
1) I can’t wait to see you in July. It’s been too long since we’ve seen each other. 5 years is just too long. But I think we needed it. I love you very much. ❤️
2) You are superwoman in my eyes. We may fight and get on each other’s nerves but you are just so great. I don’t know what I would do without you. I love you. ❤️
3) We have has quite a bumpy road. But in the end, it made us stronger. I’m not really concerned on what others think of us. I am just happy we are still standing. We are in this for the long haul. And I couldn’t have anyone else better than you. I love you. ❤️
4) To me, you are more like a sister. You are way more than a best friend. I consider you blood. We are crazy together and we laugh everytime we are together. But I am so lucky to have you in my life. After so long, you are still around and I am so blessed for you to be in my life.
5) You’ve been by my side for 14 years. And I don’t know what I would do without you. You make cuddle time even better. You make a bad day turn into a good day. Although I may be a little allergic to you, I still get medicated just so we can spend time together.
6) I hope one day that I get to be like you. Live in a beautiful house, have a beautiful daughter then get married to a beautiful person. Just like you are in June. We may have never really grown up together. But I still love you no matter what. You are a great big brother.
7) I know you have had your rough moments. Not all girls seem trustworthy and you just feel like giving up on the love game. Life is a struggle but you continue to fight. I’ve never seen someone love their son so much. And it’s such a treat to watch. You will always be my other big brother. And I am so proud of you. Thanks for always being there.
8) Your music is so inspiring. I enjoy listening to your album because it gives people so much hope. Like me. I’ve liked you ever since the 10th season of idol. I’ve been a diehard fan since. I may never get to meet you or talk to you. Or even get a follow from you over Twitter. But just know this. I love everything you are and are becoming. And your music heals the broken. Thank you for making music.
9) You are one of my favorite co-workers. We can talk about anything together and you actually listen to me. I hope we can hang out together in the real world. You are such an awesome person. You love helping others and you make work more enjoyable. Just know that I am always going to be here for you. No matter what.
10) It’s been 8 years without you. I miss getting to tell you everything. You have missed some big moments in my life. But I feel your presence with me. In a way, I feel you make the bad things disappear. Just like you always did. Mom misses you the most. I can tell. Just continue to look down at her and give her hope. I love you. ❤️